- Gaby LOVES food. She currently eats more than Ty does. I honestly think that if we didn't stop her, she would eat more than Ryan and I do. She loves bread, bananas, banana bread, pancakes, french toast, veggie straws, watermelon, kiwi, ritz crackers, goldfish, cheese, birthday cake, ice cream, yogurt, soup and, as we leaned last night, barbecued ribs. The kid eats good!
- Her babblings consist of "mamamama," "bababababa," and "gagagaga." But we do agree that she knows what "mama" means.
- She loves to wave and clap her hands. When she hears applause on TV or anytime anyone says "Yay!" she starts clapping.
- Gaby started crawling this month and she gets around fast! She loves to stand up and cruise around holding on to the furniture too.
- Gaby is currently sporting eight pearly-whites, which obviously help facilitate her obsession with food.
- Gaby adores her big brother. When he comes into the room after not having seen her for a while, she squeals and laughs and bounces up and down. It's the cutest!
She is definitely his little accomplice...
...and sometimes his little servant!
- Gaby is a complete and total drama queen! She screams as if she is being tortured at the slightest discomfort. Like yesterday when I poured the wooden blocks out of the bucket and onto the floor. She was startled (it didn't even scare her, it just startled her) and after a second of staring at the blocks she proceeded to scream and then tear up as if I had hurt her tremendously!
- Gabs is in the 50th percentile on both height and weight, but in the 75th for her head circumference! I was surprised that she is average in her weight, being such the little chunk that she is!